ON ATTEND VOTRE CANDIDATURE !
The Burda MORE International Trainee Programme
MORE is an 18-month trainee programme with three international rotations. In addition to challenging projects, seminars and coaching, you will take part in prestigious events to grow your network across the Burda group. Throughout the entire programme you will partner with a mentor from senior management to promote your personal and professional development.
You will experience three multi-month placements abroad at our various companies in the United Kingdom, Thailand, Poland, Czech Republic. In addition, you will have one stint at the BurdaInternational HQ in Munich, Germany, and four rotations in Paris, France. You will drive core strategic initiatives in the fields of Digital Transaction & Advertising, Finance & Accounting, and Technology. The rotations and projects will be tailored towards your interests and needs, in close coordination with your mentor and your HR partner.
As a MORE trainee, you will…
- foster cross-cultural relationships.
- be paired with a mentor on executive level who supports you in your personal and professional development.
- personally experience different companies and business models, different working cultures and lifestyles.
- perform on challenging strategic projects and tight deadlines.
- develop an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills.
- receive a competitive compensation package.
- personally grow through several seminars, coaching and Burda events.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who...
- are ready to tackle new challenges and burn with curiosity.
- are self-starters and straight-shooters.
- excel in uncharted territory.
- have a master‘s degree in any field or a bachelor‘s degree.
- are fluent in English and French
To apply, all we need is…
... your CV
... a short cover letter telling us why you are made for MORE and your answer to the following question: What do you think the publishing market will look like in 10 years?
Convince us with your personality, experiences, and innovative ideas !
Since you are applying for an international programme, remember to submit your application in English.
If we like your application, we look forward to getting to know you even better:
1. First of all, we are excited to meet you in person.
2. Once you have convinced us, you can demonstrate your numerical, verbal and logical skills in an online assessment.
3. Finally, we will invite you to an assessment center which will give you the opportunity to convince us and become a MORE trainee.
Any MORE questions?
For more information on how we can help kick-start your career, please email us at email@example.com